Relocating to the Triangle Suburbs
Searching for home in a laid-back atmosphere? Then it's time to take a close look at Southern Wake and Harnett Counties in the Triangle of NC! While these communities are just minutes away from the bustling metropolitan areas of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, they still offer a tranquil and uniquely southern lifestyle with a gorgeous locale.
Allow us to show you why these communities are the perfect place to call home!
Why Should You Relocate to The Triangle?
A Wonderful Lifestyle
Though it's known for its big-city areas, the Triangle also offers gorgeous countryside destinations.
From luxury high-rise condos to cozy single-family homes, you'll find a little bit of everything in the Triangle.
Home-Buying Made Easy
Whether you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, we have the expertise and the resources to make it easier than ever.
Featured Triangle Homes for Sale
There’s an easier way to keep up with new listings in the Triangle. Save your searches, save favorite properties, and sign up for new listing alerts by creating your personal Property Organizer account today.
The Triangle at a Glance
Peaceful Triangle Communities
In addition to the sprawling cities of Raleigh and Durham, the Triangle has a bounty of peaceful and laid-back small towns. Get to know some of our favorites below:
Known for its rich agricultural history, exciting community events, and wide variety of outdoor attractions, Harnett County offers an unbelievable lifestyle. If you're searching for a slower pace of life, where neighbors know each other by name and there's always something fun going down on Main Street, then you should check out Harnett County.
Southern Wake County
Home to charming small-town destinations like Fuquay-Varina and Holly Springs, Southern Wake County is the perfect community for homebuyers seeking peaceful evenings and friendly neighbors. However, another perk of living here is being a quick drive away from Downtown Raleigh, big events like the State Fair, and amazing employment opportunities in RTP and Durham.
Popular Home Features
I know Harnett and Southern Wake County like the back of my hand, so I can help you find your dream home in the countryside. Call me at click to call(919) 914-0922 or choose a popular search option below to get started.
Triangle Helpful Relocation Tips
With the right resources and the right real estate professional on your side, you'll have the keys to your country home in no time. Follow these tips to make your move as easy as possible.
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
Begin planning for your relocation at least a month or two before your move. The sooner you can pack and coordinate with the moving company, the better. During this stage, be sure to...
- • Stock up on packing materials — boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap are great choices
- • Start small — begin packing one room at a time so you don't get overwhelmed
- • Be selective about what you pack — host a yard sale to get rid of any unused items, or consider donating to a local charity
- • Review all moving documents before signing — this is vital if you are planning to use professional movers
As Moving Day Approaches
In the days and weeks leading up to your move, finish packing all of your belongings into boxes. Don't forget to...
- • Label everything — consider marking each box by the room it belongs to
- • Pack fragile items last — be sure to wrap glassware in bubble wrap, towels, or winter clothing for extra protection
During the Move
On Moving Day, keep as much important information within reach as possible. That way, you'll have easy access to the essentials if you need to get to them quickly. Be sure to...
- • Prepare an "essentials bag" — this can include a change of clothes, paperwork, medications, and a phone charger
- • Make an "open me first" box — pack items like toilet paper, instant coffee, and a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress just in case you beat the moving truck to your new home
- • Wait to unpack — once you arrive to your new home, take the time to clean your home while it's empty
Streamline Your Relocation Process
The greater Wake County and Harnett County areas offer exceptionally high qualities of life. Find your dream home among the rolling fields, charming scenery, and friendly atmospheres of these many fantastic communities. Give us a call today to learn more.
This data was last updated on: 01/15/19 06:08 PM. A full data refresh was last performed on: 01/15/19 02:57 PM.